twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I wont Blame my self

It is very difficult to do,

I just wanted to get a freedom to choose. I need someone who can listen to my story every day and every moment. 

I was never strong to hold back my tears that was fall down when I know that I'm alone, acctualy alone. and i have to face all of them. 

I need them, 

at least just to make me laugh. okey thats enough.  

even more than what I need. I lost my laughter. I'm not comfortable being in my world now. 

I want to return. 

Please send me back to them. 

I could resemble them, because I was too desperate.  

I do not know what I'm talking now. 

but I'm just too lonely. 

i know how ugly am i
when i cried

and actualy i hate that condition

but i wont blame my self


loneliness that sometimes torture my inner self. 

but now I'm trying to change things for the better.  

even for the next life.

ngg Talking about life. I still have the question in my heart, for what I live when it will come, the time where I would live there eternally.






I'm still searching for the meaning of my life now. 


To be a differnt girls, instead of crying i can put my chin up and FIND the wrong part ! yeah and my spirit was explode. Bombastist!


HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE IT ALL! AND I WONT GIVE UP IF I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO IT. I'LL FIGHT AND DEFFEND! I'D CHANGE MY DESTINY. 
AVRIL LAVIGNE SAID : KEEP HOLDING ON, JUST STAY STRONG. I'LL MAKE IT TRUE (thats make me inspired)


best Regards 


Ririn

0 komen:

Posting Komentar